Featuring an all tube preamp & power amp, the 6505 MH authentically produces the much loved tones of the legendary Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package.
The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure & voicing of its big brother! The channels share EQ, lush reverb & an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop & reverb are all footswitchable.
T.S.I. tube monitoring constantly lets you know that your power tubes are in good shape, & if not, which ones need to be replaced. The back panel of the 6505 MH is full of modern technology, including Peavey's exclusive MSDI output, USB recording output, headphone output, speaker defeat switch, plus a built-in power attenuator!
- 2x EL84 power tubes & 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- MSDI Output with XLR & ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
- Footswitch included
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
- Weight: 21lbs